Long-Term Care Insurance
Long-Term Care Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Long-Term Care Insurance Information
Long-Term Care Insurance in Cedar Rapids IA, Iowa City IA, and across the state and country.
No one wants to burden their loved ones, but that's exactly what they do when they fail to plan for long-term care expenses.
Purchasing a long-term care policy protects the insured's assets from the drain of long-term care expenses. However, even more importantly, long-term care insurance:
- Relieves the financial burden on loved ones
- Provides the family with the financial means to hire a trained care provider rather than struggling to "make do" themselves – allowing for better quality of care for the patient and better quality of life for loved ones
- Alleviates stress and emotional burden for all involved family members
- Allows the insured to leave the family a financial legacy
Long-term care refers to a wide range of personal care and other related services provided on an extended basis to people who need help with certain Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) or who need supervision due to severe cognitive impairment such as Alzheimer's disease or by simply growing old and becoming frail.
Long-term care insurance can help pay for:
- Home Health Care
- Assisted Living Facility Care
- Nursing Home Care
- Adult Day Care
- Hospice Services
- Respite Care
- Personal Care - ADL Assistance
- Homemaker Services - IADL Assistance
Did you know?
- 70% of Americans who reach age 65 will need long term care at some point in their lives
- Families bear a huge part of the financial burden for long term care – providing $450 billion in unpaid caregiving and $63 billion in out of pocket costs
- 10,000 baby boomers will turn 65 every single day over the next two decades
- 10 leading insurers pay $10.8 million daily
- Average issue age of individual policyholders is 63
- Average attained age at commencement of claim is 79.0
- The average number of weekly home visits is 3.5 per week
- Many long-term care services are delivered in the home
Request a Quote Today!